Grameenphone is the most popular and largest mobile operator company in Bangladesh.In Bangladesh, Grameenphone started its activities as the first mobile operator service provider on March 26, 1997.In the current context, it is seen that Grameenphone subscribers in Bangladesh have more than 5 core, Which takes more than 50 percent of share.Grameenphone is trying to bring its huge customers under the most powerful network to meet daily communication needs.And now third generation has improved from 3G to 4G.
Grameenphone creates a number of interesting offers for its vast customers.Through which they provide some interesting and exciting benefits to their current and temporary customers.Offers include low-cost internet, talk time offers, bundle packs, free internet with SMS packs and close SIM offers.In its continuation, Grameenphone offers 2GB 3G / 4G internet packs for all its customers at just 42 taka.
2 GB internet pack is only 42 taka
- Data size: 2 GB
- Data speed: 3G/ 4G
- Data usage time: 24 hours / 2 days
- Internet Pack Price: 42 Taka (with supplementary duty, VAT and surcharges)
- Data Dial Code: * 121 * 3242 #
- Internet Balance Chain: 121 * 1 * 4 #
- Dial code to stop internet offer: * 121 * 3041 #
GP internet Terms & condition :
- 2 GB internet only 42tk on time will get 2 days.
- Offer can be re-read until the next notice from GP is given.
- All GP customers can use this internet pack.
- Auto renewal scope is not applicable.
- After the completion of the internet pack, the maximum 5 MB will be charged at the rate of 1.22 per MB.
- If a customer purchases this internet pack again during the offer, then the previous data will be added to the subsequent purchase data connection.
- This internet offer is not applicable for GP Sikto subscribers.
Collected : NewsElab
Please comment, if you want to know your opinion.Because the next post topics are selected depending on your comment.