Dutch-Bangla Bank is a well-known and popular digital banking service provider in Bangladesh.Founder Chairman, Shahabuddin Ahmed established the bank in joint development of Bangladesh and Netherlands. Dutch-Bangla Bank’s short form is DBBL.DBBL started their activities in Bangladesh on June 3, 1996 as a public limited company.There are now DBBL large number of account holders in Bangladesh.DBBL services include Banking Services, ATM Services, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Internet Banking, Gateway Services, Mobile Banking, Student Banking.Dutch-Bangla Bank introduced the first mobile banking service in the country in 2010.
DBBL Student Banking Service
Dutch-Bangla Bank has recently introduced a new service for general students: Student Banking. That’s just like a normal banking, but there are some advantages and disadvantages here. Let’s now know about the working procedure of the Student Banking Service.
Rules and procedures to open DBBL Student Banking
To account for Dutch-Bangla Bank, first you have to go to the branch office near DBBL.Before that you can visit DBBL’s official website or Facebook page for once.Visit to see if any of their student banking service has been updated currently.Then you will not have to go to the bank office to get any more trouble.Another thing is that if you are under 18 years of age, you will have to open a Student Bank account through by help your parents. If you are above 18 years old then you can open your account without your parents.That’s why some documents needed to open the Student Bank Account now.
1. Photocopy of SSC or HSC registration-card.
2. Photocopy of birth date or National ID card.
3. Passport size 2 copies of the picture.
4. 1 copy picture for nominee.
5. Photocopy of student ID card of school, college or university.
6. under 18 years of age, you have to come up with your Guardians.
7. Minimum 500 taka will be brought together.
Benefits of DBBL Student Banking Services
- No type of charge to open DBBL account.
- If the account is canceled for any reason, 500 Tk BDT will be refunded completely.
- Free DBBL Nexus Card will be provided for lifetime.
- DBBL Nexus Card have not an annual charge.
- If DBBL Nexus Card is lost , you will get a card again at the cost of only 400 Tk BDT.
- You can withdraw money from all ATM booths through your DBBL Nexus Card.
- You will be charged 5% interest against the accumulated money every year. (conditions apply)
- You can enjoy almost all the benefits like a general account.
- Full-time customer care service: 16216.
Difficulties of DBBL Student Banking Services
- To activate your account, you will have to deposit the first 500 rupees. (Eligible for full return).
- From ATM you can withdraw maximum 25 thousand taka a day.
- You can save a maximum of 1 lakh Tk BDT in your account.
No check book will be provided in the student’s account.
Collected From : Newselab
Please comment, if you want to know your opinion.Because the next post topics are selected depending on your comment.