We’ve always heard about the firewall, but why is it used?Can it stop the virus? Actually, now it’s a great opportunity that you can now use a Firewall, If your computer is a modern operating system, It is built in there, or your security suite will have a firewall system.But what is this firewall for? Then read this tune and know what the firewall is and why it is needed.
What is the Firewall?
Let’s start with a firewall. You have already understood that it is not related to something like a spark, no flame, no fuel or such a combustible substance.A firewall is a shield or interval that protects your PC, phone or tablet from the dangers of data-based malware (which is spread everywhere on the Internet). When you are using the Internet, data is usually shared between your computer, server and router, in cyberspace.
The main purpose of the firewall is monitoring this information (sent in packets) and testing whether it is safe or not.Firewall works when the rules are step up. Then it checks the applied rules and checks that the data packet is going through it is unacceptable or unacceptable.Most operating systems (desktop and mobile) have a basic firewall built-in, but can be seen using a dedicated firewall application for better results.You should use a firewall for the following 5 reasons.
Why should you use Firewalls?
1. Firewall can protect your computer from unauthorized remote access : The worst thing about computer users is if someone tries to take control of his computer remotely, if your pc’s mouse pointer is automatically popping up on your monitor and if you take control of your personal information.A well-configured firewall (and a modern operating system) enables you to disable remote desktop access, and thus prevent hackers from taking over your computer’s data.
2. Firewall can block content by linking to unwanted content :Many people still use older versions of Windows (I mean very old like Windows XP). Worse is that they are not using a firewall in XP, and the built-in firewall is not activated by default.You have read correctly. Many malware detection cyberpace on the Internet.Waiting for the unprotected PC, waiting for the pebble. Although your ISP can help prevent it, but it is unlikely that they will be able to run it long. And the firewall performs this essential task.
3. Firewall makes online gaming safe : In video game history, online gaming is an important part. Playing games in multi mode is a lot of fun.One of the many online games on GTA Online and many more games. But there is a possibility of data security risk, the online gamers use an unsafe or compromised game server. The firewall does not let it happen. It makes online gaming safer.
4. You can block inappropriate content with a firewall : That means, we’re talking about blocking threats of remote access like hackers and malware. But the firewall is not only able to do this but it can do more. It also protects you from the ransom ware directory. There is also an option in the firewall application that can block special online location.
5. Firewalls can be hardware or software : As I said above, the firewall does not necessarily just have to be in the software. Also hardware firewalls can be found in most homes, do not know, at your router. You can access it by router, with the credentials of the administration, and once you sign in, you can review its options and change them if necessary.
- Norton Internet Security
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Macafee Internet Security
- Comodo Internet Security
- PC Tools Firewall Plus Free Edition
- ZoneAlarm Free Firewall
- Ashampoo FireWall Free
- Online Armor Free
- Agnitum Outpost Firewall Free
- Filseclab Personal Firewall Professional Edition etc.
These are now built into modern operating systems (computer and mobile) firewall.And it is active by default. And these are many things. So security does not need to be separated if it is updated regularly.But you can use external security for more security.Especially Kaspersky Internet Security You can also use ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. Of course, I do not use any Extranal Security, it’s done with the default of Windows.
Some Hardware Firewall
- Cisco PIX
- Check Point
- NETscreen etc.
Please comment, if you want to know your opinion.Because the next post topics are selected depending on your comment.